Mar 14, 2010

It's Always Fun When Grandma Comes...

Jeff's mom was here last week for a few days, and we had a great time with her.
Captions are written from the children's point of view...
She taught me all about elephants, and then I taught my mom.
She helped me see "so many amimals" at the zoo.
She liked the orangutans, but maybe a little less than I liked them.
She helped me look at the gorillas eating lettuce and swinging around in their cage.
She taught me everything she knows about mastadons.
She rode on the bus with us on the way to and from the U-M Exhibit Museum of Natural History. And she even went back later with dad to get the giraffe I dropped on the way to catch the bus to come home.
She let me play in the water at the Hands-On Museum. I played in the water longer than I ever have before.
She let me drive, even though my feet don't touch the floorboards!
She went with me to the Michigan Firehouse Museum.
She made me giggle. And tried to help me crawl since I like to scoot.
She read bedtime stories. One night she read all of the stories in our story basket while mom and dad were at stake conference. All of them.

1 comment:

Sandra Batterton said...

Oh, what a good grandma your children have!!!!!