Apr 2, 2010

Yoplait Greek Yogurt Giveaway

I recently got to try some Greek yogurt for the first time, thanks to Yoplait and MyBlogSpark. This is much thicker than regular yogurt, and the taste was actually a bit chalky for me, but I think I'll add some fresh fruit and see if that helps. This is also a bit more expensive than what I usually pay for a 6 oz. cup of yogurt, so I likely won't be buying it in the near future.
There are some nice benefits to eating Greek yogurt, stated here in some information from Yoplait, so it's worth trying to see if you like it:
With 12 grams of protein -- twice that found in leading yogurts-- new YoplaitGreek nourishes from the inside out. Available in four delicious flavors, Strawberry, Blueberry, Honey Vanilla and Plain, the brand´s newest offering has a unique thick and creamy texture with the unmatched taste expected of Yoplait.
If you'd like a chance to win two coupons* to try this yogurt for yourself for free, as well as a mini-spa gift pack with a towel wrap, a back scrubber, some slippers and more, leave a comment telling me which flavor of Greek yogurt you'd like to try (blueberry, strawberry, honey vanilla or plain). You may also print a coupon for .30 off here. Entries must be received before Friday April 9, when I'll announce a winner.
*This coupon offer for a free cup of Yoplait Greek yogurt is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, and Tennessee.
Disclaimer: I received the coupons and spa set for myself from Yoplait and MyBlogSpark, but the opinions expressed above are my own.

6 comments:

Brit said...

ooooo...fun! Honey Vanilla sounds divine! Hopefully I'm lucky

mandy said...

i think i'd have to try the strawberry. it sounds good!

BrittWilk said...

i'll have plain... only because i'd use it to make this: http://skinnybovineskitchen.blogspot.com/2009/11/chicken-gyros-worlds-stinkiest-breath.html

sooo good!

Michelle said...

I think I would try strawberry. And then add in some fresh strawberries! Yum.

Nola said...

I would love to win some!

Katja said...

I would try strawberry and then if I really like it I would try the other kinds.