Honey Nut Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Hamburger Helper, Yoplait, Progresso, Totino´s, Green Giant, Cascadian Farm, Tide, Charmin, Bounty, Pampers, Pantene, Crest, Iams, Febreze, Old Spice and many more!Thanks to Kroger and General Mills, through MyBlogSpark, I received a $25 gift card to spend at Kroger during this Cart Buster Savings Event. We have a Kroger less than a mile from our house, and while it seems they just don't have enough employees, it is awfully convenient to have it so close to home. I think I may pick up a couple cake mixes, frozen veggies, and get some more cereal this week. What are some things you plan to stock up on while the prices are so low? Any coupon/sale combinations worth highlighting? Share away!
Mar 9, 2010
MyBlogSpark: Kroger Cart Buster Savings Event
If you live in an area where there is a Kroger family store, be sure to check out the Cart Buster Savings Event going on now through this March 14th. I don't think I've ever seen General Mills Cereals on sale for as cheap as they are right now (2.99 for the biggest boxes). I don't usually buy much name brand anything unless I have a good sale and a coupon to go with it, and now would be a good time to pull out your coupons to match with some of these brands participating in the big sale:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment