The other day Jacob and I ventured outside for a little while. He wanted to model his Halloween costume so I grabbed the new camera and off we went to the front yard and then the backyard.
"Mom, where's the candy?"
That's the sandbox behind him. You can't tell anymore, but there is sand under the leaves.
Jacob loves looking at the trees whenever we go outside.
And he loves reaching for the leaves.
The new business building where Jeff's office will be after this semester ends. I love the clouds and trees in this picture.
Ivy changes colors, too, as shown here on the side of the Legal Research library.
3 comments:
Jacob is becoming such a little boy!! and a cute one I might add! (not that he wasn't cute before!)
I love the colors! Thanks for sharing. We don't get many fall colors here in Arizona. I do love the building with the ivy on it. So elegant.
That Ivy shot looks just like one we took here at Northwestern last week. The Midwest is much more beautiful than I expected.
Jacob is too cute. And his costume is so great! I am partial to his basket as well!!!
Post a Comment