Here's to the glorious 70's, when collars for shirts were wider, and ties were much sweeter. Oh that I could live in those glorious days.
And here is the product of unions from the 70's, spilling over into the early 80's. I must say, the smallest little girl is pretty cute. I wonder what she ended up doing.

6 comments:
That man on top looks very charming, all clean shaven and all.
You know Mom helped Dad pick a tie out that would match the shirt she wanted to wear. And also I love how Jeff is posting all these fun pictures from yesteryear when he has just recently seen them for the first time.
I beleive many people have not seen these pictures before, including Stacey.
I had CERTAINLY seen the second one. Who could forget such cute dresses?? I was always jealous of the ribbon in Jamie's hair.
I just couldn't remember seeing the first picture. Though I'm sure I saw it in their wedding album during some crazy curious period of my younger years.
Look at those two love birds of yore! Hey, I distinctly remember that Steve used to have brown hair just like I used to have. Oh for the innocent days past again!!! Aunt Karen
I think the first little girl is pretty cute too, as is the second.
Post a Comment