Jan 27, 2008
Random Stuff
So, recently, we have been posting a few things here and there, but it has been a while since we have posted much about what we have been up to. This post will be dedicated to writing about a few things that we have not previoulsy mentioned that we have been up to in the last month.
Over the Christmas break I built three snow caves. Here is one I built in my parents backyard. I dont know why I like building them, but, I do. I am eager for someone to be willing to go out and help me build a big one and sleep in it with me. Let me know.
Over the Christmas break we went up to see Stacey's grandparents (which I wrote about), but we also went to the Rexburg temple. It was a very nice temple, very nice inside with painting and all, and it was a very pleasant experience. We went up with my best friend from Globe, Aaron B, and it was very nice to spend an evening with them. The blue thing seemingly floating in front of me is Jacob.
Jacob is still cute.
Chickens were on sale at Smiths. We bought 7 of them, and they were, on average, about 1.50 a chicken. Mmmmmmmmmm. We are eating one tonight.
Jacob got a present from a classmate, Emery W., that celebrates their upcoming graduation (give or take a year). He seemed pleased by it, as evidenced by the photo.
We went to Soldiers Hollow, a place for tubing, with the singles ward. It was alright, but there was fresh powder, and so the slopes were very slow. You can see this because of the happy look I have on my face. Our ward paid a lot of money to rent the place, and then, the conditions were pretty lousy. Though they have all the grooming equipment, they did not use it. For this reason, I would NOT recommend it for a ward activity - if the snow is good, then it is way fun, but if it is not, they refuse to help, and you walk half way down the hill.
Here I am at Soldier Hollow. Like I said, it was very, very slow, and so you had to get a good running start to even make it half way down the hill. Here is me doing just that.
Jacob is still cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Jacob must have a seafood-loving gene in him. Just look at how he is about to take a bite out of that crab! Mmmm... Never mind that it's a rattle...
What a cute baby, Jacob is. His eyes are piercing! I'm being hypnotized by them as I type :) Gavin is about the same size as him and he's 5 months older. Yeah we have a little guy.
Post a Comment