
So this was supposed to be a tart, but I used a pie pastry, and I thought it was lovely. I will definitely be putting a star next to this one in my cookbook! I had frozen raspberries from when we last picked some in September and just thawed them and dried them a little bit before putting them on the crust. This is really rich, and I would love to try it again using only bittersweet chocolate, though this time I followed the recipe and used the bittersweet/milk combination. Be sure to check out the TWD site and see how others fared this week! Thanks to Rachelle of
Mommy? I'm hungry! for hosting this week. You can find the recipe on her site! Up next week: Dulce de Leche Duos. The cookies have dulce de leche in them and then you sandwich them together with more as filling. YUM. The week after that I'll be making Coconut Tea Cake. Yum again!
2 comments:
You made a tartie or a piart. hehe. I'm intrigued about using a pie crust now. Glad to hear that frozen raspberries worked for you. Maybe next time I get a craving for this I won't have to fork over $5 per 6oz container again!
-CB
http://iheartfood4thought.com
Thanks for baking along with me this week and for stopping by my blog! =)
Your tart looks wonderful and so gald you enjoyed it.
Post a Comment