Mar 1, 2010

She Said "Yes" on Ms. Houston's blog

Hop on over to my friend Katie's blog as she features tales of love and engagement and wedding rings for the next little while in her She Said "Yes" series! You might even get to see a post that I wrote. But don't just go for that, because we all need a little more laughter in our lives, and you will do yourself so much good to read her posts about life as a middle school teacher. My mom also teaches middle school and there is seriously always something funny going on. While most of us would probably like to forget those years of our lives for various reasons, it is hilarious to read about all the craziness as an adult.

2 comments:

stacey said...

oh, and for people who are in a different camp, I suppose you could say katie and my mother are junior high teachers.

Katie Houston said...

You're so cute! I hope people get as much joy out of the rings as I am getting...