I recommend the following without hesitation.
The first is what we call "Brains." Italians know it as radiatore, but it looks like little brains as you can see in this picture.

Today for lunch I had some cellentani, which is also known by its other name of "double jointed elbows." It has little ridges on it and it makes a mean pasta salad. It is swirly and delicious.

Both taste great, also, in Jeff's Special Soup, or "Soup with Pastas." The recipe is as follows for those who are interested:
- One can tomato soup (and one can of water)
- Cook everything properly.
- And for the top of each individual serving, a sprinkling of cheese.
We have this about once a week, and though the "recipe" came from my family, Jeff added the cheese and the love and gave it a name. Jeff Boyd even ate some the other day for a quick post Mt. Nebo hike lunch. Jeff's mom even let us make it in her kitchen once. Now it is YOUR turn. Let me know what you think.
2 comments:
Yeah, it's pretty good. And filling, too! The creole seasoning adds an extra kick. When I make it, I'll add Johnny's Seasoning Salt - it's pure magic.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/solusi-keuangan-selama-pandemik-virus-corona
Post a Comment