So, when she's pregnant, a woman’s bellybutton will often pop out, making someone that usually has an innie have an outie. For Stacey, this has yet to happen. However, we wait in eager anticipation that it
will happen, and have made the following projection for what Stacey may look like post-pop.
5 comments:
This will not happen, never fear.
Oh yeeee of little faith. Every single time I have been been pregnant my belly button has popped out just like in this picture.
the bellybutton popout projection looks like a nursing breast...
Yes it does. Which is why I specifically requested that said picture not be posted on the interwebs. I think my husband has selective hearing. :)
It was a massive marble that he found and placed in my belly button. Which, by the way, never did pop except a couple times at the end if I exhaled really hard and pushed.
I need to pull this post off. :)
This is a classic.
Post a Comment