
So, this morning at about 7:00, I left to bike to my Uncle Rex's house that is right outside of Heber Ut. It is about 36 miles up there, and I was excited. I figured I could get there in 3 hours, chat for a while, and be back by 1:30 or so, in time to go to "Your a Good Man, Charlie Brown" at 2:00. Well, I was wrong. It took me about 4 hours to get to his house. The last 4 or 5 miles, you gain A LOT of elevation, and I was off my bike walking it for a good little ways. But I got there. At that point, it was 11. We chatted for about an hour, and then I realized I would have to be fetched. I rode a little bit of the way home, about 9 miles, and then Stacey picked me up, so instead of the 70 miles I had planned on, I got in only 45. The worst part is, I got in the least fun miles, the ones where I climb the 3500 vertical feet up to Rexes house. Here is my route. I dont think mapmyrun.com does a very good job with the distance, but you can see where I went.
No comments:
Post a Comment