Jun 10, 2007

Hearing Aids

On Wednesday last week Jeff and I went to the audiologist to find out some more about whether or not my hearing aids that I have currently were fixable. We decided that it would be better to put money into brand new ones. So the question now is how much can we spend, and what kind should we invest in. What I had before is pictured second from the left of this diagram borrowed from a website, but I am considering getting a pair like those on the far right. My hearing loss is not severe, so that is something we take into consideration also, but I am wondering if I have some open behind the ear aids that our baby will grab at them, which I could probably be careful with but who knows. Please make a comment to tell me what you think about my options! Thanks!

No comments: