This week's Tuesdays With Dorie pick was the Sweet Cream Biscuits, chosen by Melissa of Love at First Bite. I thought these biscuits came together very quickly and they were plenty easy to make. Next time I'll see if I can get them to rise a tiny bit more, but I was happy with the results. And they made a fine companion to The Pioneer Woman's Crispy Yogurt Chicken that we had for dinner tonight. This would be a great go-to biscuit recipe if you have cream on hand, which I often don't just because of its cost, but I'm sure I'll make these again. Visit Melissa's site and get the recipe, or even better, buy Dorie's cookbook. Happy baking, everyone!
4 comments:
Your biscuits look good. Your quiche looks divine!! I haven't tried PW Crispy Yogurt Chicken, but have made several other dishes of hers. I made Apple cake in an Iron Skillet tonight. Yum!
You have encouraged me to dabble a little more in biscuitry.
I love quiche, and your looks especially tasty! Im glad you enjoyed the biscuits. The recipe was so simple and the outcome outstanding!
i'm so with you on that flavor trio. quiche is a fave dish here too and great looking biscuits!
Post a Comment