May 8, 2009

Merry Christmas! in May and Some Mowin'

That's right, folks. We who make up Team Hoopes are not afraid to pull out last year's cousin gift exchange gift in the month of May.  (The fact that the gift recipient wasn't exactly walking at Christmas is not relevant...nor is the weather in Michigan...)  
I announced to the little man that we would go try out a new toy outside that blows bubbles.  He repeated bu- bble (slight pause between syllables) to me and I was so excited!  We went downstairs and opened up his bubble mower, I put it together and we headed out back.  He got right to work!  See for yourself:

4 comments:

Tess said...

Chores are still fun when you're that age. I can't even believe how fast he's growing!

Steve said...

Stacey, that was a cute video...he is really getting big!! See you guys next month I guess...:)

Mom said...

Birds and dandelions are wonderful distractions! What a sweetheart; I do miss that cute boy! Love you all!

elkgrandma said...

He really is growing fast. Looks like spring has finally come to Michigan. Love to you guys!