May 12, 2009

Letter

Dear Mom,
Some things are better at a distance.
Love,
Jacob

8 comments:

stacey said...

Should I feel bad for filming this instead of just shooing the squirrel away or moving Jacob somewhere else?

Michelle said...

Poor guy. Glad he calmed down though! Lydia and Claire do that, but with dogs. As far as your above comment goes, I take pictures of my kids crying too. I think they will allow us to look back and smile at things that were stressful at the time, but not so stressful later on in life.

Fab Five said...

That's really funny! Kids just can't make up their mind- want to get close but not too close!

rochelle said...

Too funny. We took Gabe to go see the baby goats at my parent's house last week, and he wasn't thrilled either. I guess curiosity is pretty powerful though.

Jeff said...

Need I remind you that you were scared of squirrels that sat right there during the winter, and that you had nightmares about them? Perhaps this is an inherited characteristic.

Sara said...

When we lived in that apartment a squirrel came daily...and several times nearly came into the room! Also, is Gerald the Groundhog still around? Be careful! He likes to try to get in, too.

RyanSarahN said...

This was too funny - made me laugh out loud. I love that you videoed it too, I think that's what I would've done as well. So is Jacob a fan of the zoo?

BrittWilk said...

ha!!!! we call emery "the squirrel". does this mean jacob would only like her at a distance? i hope not.