May 20, 2009

2 Months Old! *Updated*

I'm quite convinced that life sped up a bit since Rebecca joined our family a couple months ago. Today she is 2 months old, which makes Jacob 20 months old, which means Jeff is 311 months today and his birthday is a month from today, and I will turn 312 months old later this summer (no, not on the 20th of a month, I feel a little left out). In the sheep photos I just took, the lighting was better once I closed the blinds but her facial expression is just fabulous in the shadowy pictures, thus they get posted as well as a better one. Here are some other pictures because she is just so cute. And as a side note, it is a little interesting to feel like I am holding myself as a baby, at least from what she looks like compared to the pictures I've seen (like the one below of my and my older sister).
**Stats**
14 lb 1 oz
23.5 inches tall
16 inches head circumference
Big and healthy! No wonder my arms hurt a lot. :)

12 comments:

Mindy Brown said...

Stacey, I don't think that you are feeding her enough. She looks practically starved!

stacey said...

Yeah, we'll see what the doctor says tomorrow...

Kari Pierson said...

She is growing so fast! I think she looks just like you when you were a baby. I love the shadowed pictures- she has a sweet little smile!

RyanSarahN said...

Such a sweetie! She is too cute Stace, I can't believe she is 2 months old already! I love the chubbs, just as a baby should be. She weighs almost as much as Cora.

CORYNN AND JER said...

LOL to Mindy's comment.

She is a big girl! I don't remember Jacob being that big that young. She's gotta be in the 90th percentiles, eh?

We should talk again sometime. I'll call you next week. :)

stacey said...

Yeah, Jacob was a little over 17 lbs at 6 months, so just looking at that for comparison is crazy. I should have put her percentiles up, off the charts for weight basically, 83rd percentile for height and 91st for head circumference.

Anonymous said...

hola familia hoopes, es muy bonita su hija y que rapido crece!!!
siempre visito y veo su blog.saludos jeff.
por que no publica sus vivencias fotos de su mision en neuquen?...que le parece la idea?...

BrittWilk said...

she is so cute. don't you love the natural mom weight lifting?

Jeff said...

Solamente tiene que pedir alguna foto o area especifica y yo la postara.

Barb: said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute! And she does look a lot like you as a baby. How are you doing with the kids? (Isn't it fun to say "kids"?) From your blog it doesn't sound like you've slowed down at all--you're a wonder woman!

Janel said...

She totally looks just like you. I was thinking that at Jungle Java today how much she looks like you. Anytime your up to some good dutch oven cookin give us a call. We would love to do it!

Jessica said...

She looks so happy--what a darling little girl. How is life with a girl in the home now?

Super cool that you know Janel. She was talking about how she wanted to have a BBQ with you guys, and I was like: What? You know Stacey? Awesome!