Another thing I am grateful for is never having to worry about the content of my posts, as no one outside of the state of MI reads my posts. Dont worry, Stacey will put up some pictures of Jacob soon.
I ignored this for several reads of the blog but will now comment. I read often, And others here keep up with my family through your blog, connecting to David and Kevin and ask me to encourage the others to start blogging. You are read In SS for sure. And stop with the pity party.
I guess the only indication I have of people looking at this is comments, and the only comments are "Oh, Jacob is getting so cute". When I ask a question that requires some thought, there are often no comments (except for perhaps a friend I have at Michigan State), as people are, in general, not happy about expounding intellectual effort. I guess my vision for the blog is more than just letting you know what we are up to, and rather a way to connect on a personal level with you. It is a phone call, not a newspaper. However, I often call only to hear silence.
6 comments:
wrong
Also, I read the blog while we were in Ohio. Does that count?
No, it does not count.
I ignored this for several reads of the blog but will now comment. I read often, And others here keep up with my family through your blog, connecting to David and Kevin and ask me to encourage the others to start blogging. You are read In SS for sure. And stop with the pity party.
I guess the only indication I have of people looking at this is comments, and the only comments are "Oh, Jacob is getting so cute". When I ask a question that requires some thought, there are often no comments (except for perhaps a friend I have at Michigan State), as people are, in general, not happy about expounding intellectual effort. I guess my vision for the blog is more than just letting you know what we are up to, and rather a way to connect on a personal level with you. It is a phone call, not a newspaper. However, I often call only to hear silence.
I read your blog. I is fun to have a peak into the life of my cousins family. Hi Stacey!
Post a Comment