Waiting patiently for Thanksgiving Dinner. And with only a slightly pained look on his face. We love that he is willing to try just about anything, and the holiday was no different. He ate so much good food!
Dec 4, 2008
Update on the Small Fry
Here is a variety of pictures of Jacob taken within the last little while. He's been a busy kid, and yet, still no walking...maybe by Christmas?
This is how happy Jacob was when I let him play with one of our finger puppet nativity sets. You would have thought it was Christmas. Oh, wait...
Jacob was convinced by his cousins that he needed to dress up as a cow the day after Thanksgiving. Luckily this didn't keep him from getting into things like Aunt Megan's nice book collection; so even for Jacob the Cow it was business/mischief as usual.
Here is our little friend riding in his diaper and wipes box train. He is riding in the "box" car, obviously, and is pleased as punch to get one last ride in before bed. Since you can't see me pulling him I'll just tell you that resistance bands work as excellent train leashes.
There is something so thrilling about boxes, isn't there? Especially if you are Jacob. Luckily the cardboard box made the Toy Hall of Fame in 2005. He got in to this one all on his own, beginning first by belly flopping in so he was spread eagle for a bit and then maneuvering himself 'till he was sitting up. What a guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
These are great pictures, thanks for sharing Jacob's adventure with us here in VA!! We look forward to your visit later this month.
Dad
You are so lucky he sin't walking!!! So much easier to keep track of;)
Cute lil kid!
What a smile! He will light up our Christmas for sure! We'll have to make a Virginia train for him!
he is a doll. We miss seeing him in person, thanks for sharing
I read the blog almost weeky and enjoy it, especially the pictures and knowing what you are doing that I don't figure out from our phone discussions or what your mother tells me.
Dad
Hey Stacey! So I love your blog. I hope your feeling ok. You little boy is so adorable! Can you give me your new address so I can send you a Christmas card? THANKS! email or facebook. rigbycarters@yahoo.com
Has his Grandma Hoopes sent him any Santa sugar cookies? I had one yesterday and it was amazing, a work of art. I almost hated to eat it, but I did!!!!
Post a Comment