Aug 19, 2007

Jeff Hoopes versus Stacey Hoopes

So, I have recently been interested in talking with some of the folks I knew back in high school. A couple of them I looked up online, and it was interesting to see some of the pictures of them I found. So, it made me decide to search for myself. I found very little. The 8th or so link was some wrestling brackets from back in high school, but a google search for "Jeff Hoopes" was not about me. Sad. So, in my saddened stuppor, I decided to search for my wife, "Stacey Hoopes". I thought to myself that I would find nothing, as she has only had that name for two short years. I have been named Jeff Hoopes for 24 years now, and the best I could do was be placed 8th on the list? So, my search for Stacey revealed the following: http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&q=%22stacey+hoopes%22 THE VERY FIRST LINK IS MY WIFE, INCLUDING HER PICTURE. Not only that, but, the second and third links are all about Stacey as well. So, I dont know what to do about that. I seem to be losing the web popularity battle to my wife. So, I started to get sad about that. But, in the end, I decided to let the ultimate decidor of web popularity decide who wins-- Google Fight. And, the winner is... http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Jeff+Hoopes&word2=Stacey+Hoopes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff- Just to brighten your day, ya wanna googlefight ME?
-brady f