Aug 6, 2007
I was tagged a while ago...
Well, Michelle tagged me ages ago and I never got around to writing my answers. So here they are, enjoy if you'd like. :)
4 jobs I've had:
- Instructor at BYU
- Research assistant for BYU Museum of Art
- Research associate for Fetzer-Kraus, Inc., in D.C. for 3 summers
- Chik-fil-A worker :) aahh high school
4 movies I can always watch:
- Little Women
- Life is Beautiful
- Our wedding and anniversary videos
- Anything from the "Here we are" series by me and Jeff
4 places I have lived:
-Provo, UT
-Herndon, VA
-Reston, VA
- Forest Park, GA (I have no idea what it was like there...I was itty bitty!)
TV shows I enjoy:
They are all on food network, and I don't watch them much really,
- 30 minute meals
-Everyday Italian
-Semi-homemade cooking
Favorite Foods:
-chicken noodle soup :)
-shrimp cooked in pretty much any fashion
- chocolate twizzlers
- honey mustard or cheddar pretzels
Websites I visit daily:
-gmail to check my e-mail
-hotmail to check my less often-used email
-craigslist for baby stuff and apartments
- msn.com for the news
Places I'd rather be right now:
- With Jeff...anywhere
- traveling somewhere, maybe in Europe??
- Moved into a new house already
4 Buddies to tag:
- Megan
- Dana
- Jeff Hoopes
- Britt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm it? No. You're it.
No YOU are it. I was already it, now you can answer all the silly questions. At least you've lived in exciting places not within 5 miles of each other. share with the world!
Post a Comment