Two weeks ago we had a haircut party for the boys for Family Home Evening. Jacob was more tolerant of this haircut than the ones he's had previously. Hopefully by age 16 he won't be sitting in the baby's high chair when Jeff gets busy cutting with the "buzzers" as Jacob called them. (Clippers make a buzzing sound, which I was reminding him of the day or two after the haircut, and he then started calling them buzzers.) I snapped a couple of pictures when he was waiting patiently for Jeff's haircut to be done so he could go get rinsed off. He keeps telling us, as he rubs his head, "Get a haircut" or "need a haircut." A little too soon, so we'll wait a bit longer for the next one!
1 comment:
haha we still call them buzzers - isn't that what they are? Ryan gave CW a buzz just last weekend when he was here visiting us. btw you are such a cute mom, throwing a little baby Valentine's party! I wish we lived close still!
Post a Comment