Someone liked the baked potato soup I made a couple weeks ago... We were about to take half of it over to our friends who just had a baby, and the other half was still in the pot with the ladle in it in the fridge. I came downstairs after changing Rebecca and this is what I found in the kitchen. At least he is holding his right hand under the ladle so he doesn't spill on the floor, even if his sweatshirt didn't avoid a mess. His mouth is wide open in the first picture. He kept saying "mmm, it's good" while he was trying to eat out of the ladle. Luckily he saved enough for all of us.
Step 2: Sing your ABC's. Did you catch "Jacob" for "J-K" in there? He is still doing that, I love it.
3. Make your baby sister laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment