Here are some recent pictures of Rebecca. She is getting around pretty good these days, doing an army crawl or a bum scoot most often, but now she's pulling herself up on her knees and getting into all sorts of weird corners I never noticed. Enjoy! We sure do :)
The kids and I made pumpkin pancakes for dinner tonight. Someone rubbed bananas and pumpkin puree in her hair, which I of course assumed was a way of letting me know that she approved of this meal.
Rebecca's favorite pastime of late is scooting over to this wagon of blocks and dumping them out. I caught her straddling the handle the other day and reaching in to get remnants leftover after the dumping.
Pleased as punch!
2 comments:
She is already moving around? I can't believe how fast they are growing up. Mark is already four months now, it is great to see them learn so much, but it is also sad how fast they grow.
I just love her big cheesy smiles! Miss you guys...
Post a Comment