Dec 29, 2009

Two little girls

"You are right, I think you do have something in your eye."

6 comments:

Thompson Family said...

hahahaha!

Tianshu said...

Who's the other girl?

Anonymous said...

The other girl is Rebecca's cousin, who was so kind as to allow us to come play with her in Ohio.

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

Stacey she is just SO cute! 18 month size clothing??? that is so cute! she is obviously healthy!

beckstarr said...

wow stacy! Your kids are darling - and what a good girl at the airport. its si good to check in on your sweet fam. Dan served his mission in Ohio, and Toledo was one of his more memorable places - he was shot at there, but ohh well, that's what you get for being amissionary! He says there's an excellent hot dog joint - Tony Pacos there! Have you been? Thanks for your testimony that comes through in your posts! I sure hope you're doing good. A big hug, Becky Clegg

aaron wilkinson said...

Hoopes! I just wanted to say hi! I hope all is well.

Aaron