Here she is with her sheepy-sheep, showing off her amazing growing skills. Captions underneath photos.
Caught her in the middle of practicing some "buh bah bah" sounds.
Loving her boots!
No joke, this was the first picture I took.
I love this shirt. This is the first time she's worn it. So fancy with the ruffles and bow!
Size? 18 months. I did mention she's been growing, right?
"Looking at the Christmas tree is way more exciting than looking at Mom being silly."
Things I am doing at nine months:
rolling
sitting
going in circles while laying on my belly or while sitting
providing a home for 8 teeth
eating so many good foods
laughing and playing with my brother
clapping
playing peek-a-boo in various ways
throwing things
dancing to music
eating my hearing aids much less than before
7 comments:
I don't think I've ever seen such an adorable little baby in my life!!
she is a cutie!!!!
OH STINK>>>SHE IS SO CUTE!!!
she looks so much like you!! absolutely ADORABLE!
seriously adorable pics stace!
She is so cute! She looks exactly like you Stace! Wow! So fun!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/9-jenis-jenis-kurma-yang-nikmat-dikonsumsi-sebagai-peneman-berbuka-puasa
Post a Comment