The other day Jacob helped me make some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. He was pretty excited to wear an apron that matched mine and he carried around his oven mitt and hot pad in between taking his turn to add ingredients to the bowl. We got this cute set for Christmas last year and it's been fun to have it out this week! You'll notice he enlisted the help of some Christmas friends by attempting to stuff them into his apron pocket, and you'll see that he loves pointing out the "COOKIE!!!" on each piece of the set. He pulled the can of pumpkin off the counter and posed with it in his helper chair. You probably also noticed all the Cheerios on the floor. Jacob also helped with that; he may have eaten some "O's" too, but judging by how many I swept up a little bit later while he ate dinner I'd say most of them got thrown or spilled on the floor.
The muffins turned out great, by the way, as did the loaves of pumpkin cranberry bread I made right after we put the muffins in the oven.
1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun! My kids love to bake too! I hope it stays like that when they get older.
Post a Comment