Dec 5, 2009

Toledo Zoo

A couple weeks ago we took a trip to the Toledo Zoo. On our way there, we saw this:
It was kind of like a ghost town zoo, not highly attended on game day as one might imagine. Perfect for us, and perfect for a two year old who liked running around as we saw all the animals.
Here is what we saw while we were there (slightly more exciting than what we saw on the freeway!):
Ready to go play with the elephant, Jacob put his foot on the fence right as I took the picture.
Jeff and the kids showing the proper way to ride a tiger:
Find one that's a statue.
Jacob still talks about how we saw some "ates" at the zoo.
He really liked the elephants.
Coming down the slide!
Jacob the puppy!
Weird color setting by mistake, but a cute picture nonetheless

2 comments:

Brit said...

ahhhh, the Toledo Zoo! I love that zoo! Great childhood memories there! You HAVE to be sure to go back and do the Lights at the zoo, it is very fun...but very very cold. I'm glad you had a great time! I hoped you waved to the Perrysburg water tower while you were down there...my good ol' hometown!

Brit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.