Apr 22, 2009

Rebecca's one month pictures

Well, despite my inabilities to feel like I was coping at least on a few days of the last thirty or so, Rebecca has thrived to the ripe old age of one month.  Here she is with her little stuffed lamb, which, like Jacob's brown bear, will probably shrink in size over the next eleven months.  I got her out of bed to take the pictures, thinking that the trip downstairs, the bright lights, and the sitting up position would wake her somewhat, but none of it did.  She even made it back to bed and then finally woke up a few hours later to eat. She's pretty cute when she's asleep, so enjoy!                                  
At two weeks she was 9 lb 5 oz, good and above her birth weight.  Next fat stats to come in a month!  
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to watch the lamb shrink as did the bear!! She is cute. I really can't wait to see her in June. Love you guys---Dad McKoy

Jessica said...

Goodness. I was just thinking about you guys the other day, and thought: I bet they've had their baby!! Sure enough; it's crazy how fast time flies. What a darling little girl, and I love the name. Congrats, belated!

~Jessica and Garrett

Anonymous said...

I wish my lamb was still fluffy!