Stacey graduated today with her Masters Degree in Instructional Psychology and Technology from Brigham Young University. She has worked very hard and we are very proud of her.
How amazing you are! Congratulations on your sweet Rebecca and your Masters ! Your children are wonderful and beautiful and I love all of your posts! Keep em' up. Hope life is great for you! Linds
Congratulations Stacey!!! That is such an awesome accomplishment!! I love all the posts about your cute family. Looks like you are all doing well. We miss hanging out with you guys!
8 comments:
Congratulations Stacey! What a awesome accomplishment!
YEA STACEY!!!! Mom and I are really proud of you and all that you do and have done!
Love you,
Dad
Congrats Stacey! That's so awesome, and you are a mom of 2! You're amazing! Love ya!
How amazing you are! Congratulations on your sweet Rebecca and your Masters ! Your children are wonderful and beautiful and I love all of your posts! Keep em' up.
Hope life is great for you!
Linds
Congratulations Stacey!!! That is such an awesome accomplishment!! I love all the posts about your cute family. Looks like you are all doing well. We miss hanging out with you guys!
Congrats, congrats! I'm very impressed that you've gotten a masters, and have two kiddos. Good Job!
Good work! I'm so very proud of you for doing it!
Great job! Awesome accomplishment!
Post a Comment