"You wake up every single day and have a choice as living as a victim or a victor. When you choose to be a victor, you have so much more positive impact on how people view you and the way you want to live your life."
So this is hardly related, but for some reason the victor/victim alliteration reminded me of a talk my stake president gave at conference my sophomore year at BYU. He spoke of how we need to be advocates and not accusers - more willing to help others than to judge them and more like the Savior than like the natural man. Like I said, not related, but also a good thought.
1 comment:
I haven't heard this before, and I like it.
So this is hardly related, but for some reason the victor/victim alliteration reminded me of a talk my stake president gave at conference my sophomore year at BYU. He spoke of how we need to be advocates and not accusers - more willing to help others than to judge them and more like the Savior than like the natural man. Like I said, not related, but also a good thought.
Post a Comment