A prize to the first person who correctly notes the major difference in my husband pictured here and my husband before this picture was taken. Post your answer as a comment.
It looks like he is about 1/2 inch shorter because he just took his shoes off. Now, Jeff, is that really where they go?? (Sorry, I do not know much about you. I have only met you once.)
It is both a metaphysical and an ontological change. Also, the change started well before the picture was taken. The picture is merely a representation of the culmination of the change.
I am, indeed, elated to have my shirt back, and was very grateful to have it shipped to me. However, this is not the change we refer to. You are, however, getting closer.
I actually always wear jeans. The only exception is in the summer, when I always wear shorts, and to church, and when I am asleep. Maybe one day I will grow up and wear grownup pants, but for now, I always wear jeans. So, nope, it is not that I am wearing jeans as opposed to something else.
Um, no. You said "I got it! It's the jeans. You don't usually wear jeans, right?" As I explained, I always wear jeans. It had something to do with the jeans, but it was not that I usually done wear jeans.
24 comments:
It looks like he is about 1/2 inch shorter because he just took his shoes off. Now, Jeff, is that really where they go?? (Sorry, I do not know much about you. I have only met you once.)
HIS FEET ARE DISAPPEARED!!!
If not that, I'll venture another guess-He burnt his eyebrows off??
Are you going for some metaphysical or ontological answer or something?
-Brady
It is both a metaphysical and an ontological change. Also, the change started well before the picture was taken. The picture is merely a representation of the culmination of the change.
Some kind of dental work...he's not smiling.
No one has gotten even close.
There's a red mark in the middle of your forehead. Did someone shoot you?
Has he lost weight?
Jeff is blissfully happy to have his lucky green shirt returned after is was left in Virginia...you can see the excitement on his face!!! :)
Dad McKoy
I am, indeed, elated to have my shirt back, and was very grateful to have it shipped to me. However, this is not the change we refer to. You are, however, getting closer.
I got it! It's the jeans. You don't usually wear jeans, right?
I actually always wear jeans. The only exception is in the summer, when I always wear shorts, and to church, and when I am asleep. Maybe one day I will grow up and wear grownup pants, but for now, I always wear jeans. So, nope, it is not that I am wearing jeans as opposed to something else.
It's the watch! Did you just learn to tell time?LOL
I've got it- your left arm has slowly but steadily become longer than your right.
-Brady
Even if I'm NOT right about the arm thing (prove me wrong), does this in fact have something to do with the packaging on the couch?
-Brady
new underwear
No, no, yes and no.
new shoes? are you now an 'official' runner or biker?
No new shoes, although given the snow out and the sub-zero temperatures and the holes in the bottoms of the shoes I have, it is about time for that.
alright, i give up- i need an answer
-brady
Hey, I think I got it right. I said it was the jeans!
Um, no. You said "I got it! It's the jeans. You don't usually wear jeans, right?" As I explained, I always wear jeans. It had something to do with the jeans, but it was not that I usually done wear jeans.
Well, that is getting little too technical I believe and now I don't want to play anymore!:)Hee! Hee!
Even if you had won, I dont have a valid e-mail address to send you your prize. I always try to send you things, but it never works.
calandsandra@msn.com
Ask and ye shall receive.
Post a Comment