Jan 21, 2009

The blog of Janus.

So, this is somewhat of an unruly blog. Some posts are about our families happenings and cute pictures of our most famous family member, Jacob. Others are about political issues about which we (or at least I) feel very passionate. (I am thinking about this because I just responded to a comment about one such issue.) Is this dichotomy healthy? Also, I really like it when people of different opinions share what they feel. Without someone telling you why they think you are wrong, you will start saying all sorts of garbage. (read the criticisms post from several weeks back). However, sometimes I feel like the things I say on here are a little harsh, or a little too political, or something, or such a sometimes family friendly blog. What do you think about that? Can often facts-devoid political sparing and cute picture of Jacob coexist peaceful, or are they mutually diminishing?

3 comments:

the firths said...

Sure they can coexist. That's life. However, my recent solution to the same issue was to start a separate blog.

the firths said...

until you decide what to do, here's another cool janus-inspired painting to look at

http://imgs.sfgate.com/g/pictures/2008/03/21/ga_alexgrey04.jpg

Myrna said...

Leave them together, makes it more interesting.