Jan 18, 2009
Change
So, there were many guesses, a few close, but no one guessed what large change has taken place in my life that is represented by the picture. Shortly after my mission, I bought a pair of jeans. I wore them, and they served me well. I have not bought a pair of jeans since. One exception was while my brother was on his mission I took advantage of his absence and stole two pairs of jeans from him. That is the extent of my post mission jeans acquisitions. The problem is, I wear jeans every single day that I don’t wear shorts or church clothes. I also ride my bike to school, which in Provo was about a 2.5 mile round trip, and here in A2 is about 7 miles round trip. I am also very obese, causing a lot of interleg friction. My pants are not in good condition.
Along with all that, however, I HATE TO SHOP FOR CLOTHES. Looking at extremely overpriced clothes just so you can look better to those around you not only takes up too much time for my liking, but is something I detest for other reasons I won’t mention. But, about a week ago, I was doing some homework which was based on overstock.com, and thought that maybe I could buy some pants online. After ruling out any pants from overstock.com, I decided to check my favorite store. They had some pants. I bought them. They were delivered to my house at a cost of .98. I have been told (by my wife) they will last only a week. So, we shall see what happens with my online purchased pants that are just about the cheapest money can buy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment