Jun 10, 2008

And now, joining the cast of "Big River"...

...Jacob Hoopes!
I took these about a month ago. Jacob had eaten some lunch of sweet potatoes and spread it on his bib and shirt. I decided to see what he looked like with just the overalls on, and my hunch was correct: Baby Huck Finn!
Or, at least he looks like what I imagined Huckleberry Finn to look like when I read the Mark Twain book or sang songs from the musical "Big River," just in wiggly (and thus a little blurry) baby form.

Check out those bottom teeth!

3 comments:

Dan Cummings said...

Big River! A friend showed me that show last summer, and it's now one of my favorites.

stacey said...

I've actually never seen it but I had to sing "Waitin' for the Light to Shine" for a show choir audition in high school. I love that song, so naturally decided that I would love the show too since I loved the book. I'll have to get around to seeing it sometime!

Unknown said...

You guys need to get an xbox and get lazy like the rest of us. Looks like you had a good time. You kinda cheated not bringing the baby, I know when I climb mountains I strap Tys to my back. Is Jacob and Sons standing in these pics?