So, I am here in Italy. Yesterday I was in Switzerland the whole day, so this was the first time that I have seen Milan. It has been amazing. Here is Milan's main attraction, the Duomo, which is the 4th largest cathedral in the world.

Here I am on the top of the Duomo. Again, it was amazing.

Here is me inside the Cathedral of St Ambrose. This golden altar was originally made to house the remains of Ambrose, but, it currently does not. Instead, they have them on display. I saw them. It really was the remains of someone who lived a long, long time ago.

Here I am inside the Duomo.
2 comments:
Very cool! Wish we could be there with you...I like the one of you on top. Is someone else taking these of you or are you just using the timer?
Mr. Hoopes, I am proud to know you! Way to represent the BYU PhD Prep Track. You'll have to let me know how your presentation went. Did you have to present in Italian? :)
Have a safe trip home.
Post a Comment