Jun 25, 2008
Roll Call!
A friend of ours recently did this on his blog, to check up on who is reading what he writes. Now, I know we have our Sitemeter counter there on the sidebar, and I can look at that and see what locations are viewing our family's updates, and for most locations I could probably take a good guess at who from there is keeping up on us, but I thought it would be fun to ask lurkers to come out of lurkdom!
So, if you are a fan of Team Hoopes, a die-hard fan or maybe just a fair-weather fan, leave us a comment and say hi so we know who is sitting in the stands watching us play the game of life, so to speak. If you think this is asking too much, remember: your ticket to see Team Hoopes in action was free.
Okay, enough of the terrible sports analogies, leave a comment so your attendance can be duly noted, even if you know that we know that you read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
I have read every post on this blog.
I cant read, but I like TeamHoopes
I am a reader of Team Hoopes.
Present! And I love reading.
Hi guys.
Regular reader - love the photos and videos of your son! :o)
whoop whoop!
I am a regular, too. I just found your note yesterday. I don't know when you came to visit, but I am sorry that we missed you!
count us in.
wilkinsons are "die hards"
Present
Big fan, enjoy the lurking especially when Jacob is in play!
The Gourleys check in every once in a while.
I'm definitely in the "lurker" category, but I love seeing how cute Jacob is, and how fun that he's so close in age to my twins.
I'm a reader! I don't get to "blog stalk" people very often these days, but I do like looking at your pictures and reading your entries every now and then :-)
I love reading the comments, even the ones you write you yourself
The Parkers will remain fans until the day we die :)
I keep up with you guys! It's fun to see the pictures of Jacob.
We lurk!
We love reading your blog and seeing pictures of your cute family. Jacob is getting so big!
We read it too! Love the pictures and stories. They are great.
I'm a little behind, I'm just now catching up on my blurking (blog lurking, leaving no evidence that I was reading) I guess now that I've commented, it doesn't count as blurking anymore! I love your blog!
count me in...I promise to check more:)
Post a Comment