Nov 7, 2007

Trip to Virginia: Meeting Grandpa McKoy and some of Mom's old neighbors

Jacob got to meet his other grandpa last night for the first time. Unfortunately, he was quite hungry when they met, so he will have to endure further photo shoots with grandpa later on. Today there was a little party across the street from my parents' house where Jacob's birth was celebrated. He enjoyed meeting three ladies I grew up knowing, including Mrs. Boyd who hosted the gathering, and the adults enjoyed snacks and a cute, tasty banana cake from a bakery called Edibles Incredibles.

2 comments:

Amy and Jeff said...

What a trip, Stacey. I loved the line about thanking the people behind you in the plane on Jacob's behalf. Very coy.

Well, it's Michelle's fault, but I had to tag you. Go to my blog to see the details (and play my game... it's fun :) )

Anonymous said...

all these wonderful things and all i can say is..dad looks brawny.