So, Stacey took the camera with her to VA, so I have not had a chance to do much posting. However, now that she is back, I can put something up.
Of late, there have been many different scares about toys made overseas not being safe for children. Of great concern were some of the paints being used containing dangerous substances, invoking sickness and coma in little children. Well, with Jacob, we are taking no risk. I have taken it upon myself, as a caring father, to test every single toy before we give it to Jacob.
3 comments:
that is a very brave thing to do jeff.
I am willing to take risks for my posterity. I am willing to go where no man has gone, do what no man has done, and chew on what no man in his right mind should chew on.
oh my goodness.
Post a Comment