Nov 25, 2007

Homeless Hole no More

So, we had a hole where the homeless people lived. But, it was not really their home, as, if they had a home, they would lose their identity. Anyways, late on night little while back, we saw this guy out there with an old lamp (like, a real lamp, with a shade, we think it is from the motel next door), out there fixing the light.
He was enjoying some inebriating beverage as he did so, and did a wonderful job locking up the hole. For those of you who don't remember the pictures of the hole (it was the post just before Jacob came), I am putting up pictures of before and after.

1 comment:

Mark and Cristin said...

This is quite interesting...I'm excited we found your blog!! Now I can keep tabs on you guys even if we don't see eachother often :-) Hope all is going well with you guys and little Jacob...you got yourself a cute one!