Sep 29, 2007

Tired Tracey and Sleepy Stacey

So, this first week has been an amazing one with little Jacob in our lives. It has been a week of adjusting to fit the schedule of a little 7 pound bundle of boy. Between having to wake up at night frequently to feed and change him, and stay awake all night to make sure his face mask did not fall off under the bili light, this week has been an adventure. In the end, one picture kind of sums up how we all feel.

However, it has all been worth it.

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Yes I read it all and have looked at the pictures several times. Can I download from here or do I need to get them from you? I am ready for more.

the firths said...

we love the hoopes. you're baby is so cute. keep up the bloggin'

rochelle said...

I love the pictures you have posted. Sounds like this has been a tiring, yet very rewarding experience. Thanks for all the stories too. :)

Anonymous said...

sweet pants stace!