Sep 24, 2007

Jacob once again

So, we are home from the hospital, and life is going well. I find myself wanting so much to make more and more blog entries about what happened there, and since, with all the pictures I took. Indeed, posting picutre of my posterity is preferrable to my post-secondary education, at least at this point. So, rather than distract myself, I am just posting every picture I took while at the hospital. The pictures of our arrival home, and that fun that happened since, are forthcoming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the pictures and read the commentary and think this is a great blog. I have even forwarded it to a couple of people. I asked Flora, my OB supervisor, to see it. Maybe she can see some things she wants to try. I also forwarded it to my brother, as he is interested and is having a grand child in a little while.