May 29, 2007
So, I feel like I need to add something today, but nothing terribly interesting happened today. However, there have been several times I have wanted to post things, but have not. For example, when I got back from hiking on Saturday, I decided to eat some otter pops in the shower. I had Stacey take a picture of my head, in the stream of the shower, while eating an otter pop. I thought it would be cute to post, and I could have a special article on my recent veneration of otter pops. However, I started to think.
As I apply for jobs in the future, it is not too uncommon these days for people to just search for your name and see what pops up. It would be interesting for someone trying to decide to hire me to search, and find a picture of me eating an otter pop in the shower. Or, when I am a teacher, if one of my students finds that picture, and distributes it in class, or puts it in a class presentation. The Internet is a dangerous thing.
That said, I do like to eat otter pops in the shower. You get the freezing cold pops sliding down your gullet, while at the same time, the steamy hot water streams over your body.
I guess, in the end, there are not many places where it is bad to eat an otter pop. They are good here or there, they are good anywhere (in a box, with a fox....). So, yep, I like otter pops. I have bought three cases of them in the last week. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Pops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment