May 25, 2007

Marathon, and other comments

So, first off, I learned that my wife, Stacey, is going behind my back and correcting the spelling on my postings. Despicable. So, last Saturday, the 19th of May, I ran the Ogden Marathon. I performed pretty well, getting 1074th place, and I had a good time, finishing in 5:02 hours. It was fun. Here are some pictures of me as I ran. The one on the right proves that although I finished 1074th, I did not get last place, as there were many people that trickled in hours after I did. So, that was that. I did get one blister, and a little bit of a sunburn, but besides that, I did alright. More pictures of me can be viewed and purchased at http://www.zazoosh.com/photos/58031430 . There are 11 in all. Here is my little record thingy of how fast I was. . So, yep, that is me.

No comments: