Sep 7, 2010

TWD: Peanut Butter Crisscrosses (with chocolate)

Real quick post tonight... I had fun making these tasty little cookies with three helpers this morning. We moved our workstation from my enormous kitchen counters (ha!) to the table so everyone could help. Even Rebecca had to sit in a chair like Jacob and our friend we had over for the morning. Thanks to Jasmine of Jasmine Cuisine for the choice this week!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Looks like you have some good helpers. My 5 year old neighbor comes to 'play', making cookies is her favorite activity.

Rachel said...

adorable team of helpers! (and the cookies look great, too!)

Tia said...

the pic with the sun streaming down on the cookies is a really nice shot :)

Janel said...

Oh my, Brooklynn I am sure loved every minute helping you make the cookies. She loves being a helper, especially in the kitchen. I do have to say I loved the cookies, they were tasty. Thanks again for watching her.

Trina said...

Can I have the recipe?