Happy 5th. It's so funny that we got married the same day, and then we kind of did the same thing for our 5th anniversary. As you can imagine, the boat here is a little smaller, not really a dance floor and all together, not that big, but it was so fun. Dinner in courses, cruising up the finger lake and back and nothing to do but watch the sunset and be together, for a few hours. Oh, and I'm going to have to make those cookies, they look yummy!
4 comments:
What a nice video! I hadn't seen that last family photo of the four of you...I really like it!
Love you all! Beautiful video, Jeff!
I LOVED this video! Nice job jeff. And thanks for putting me in it :)
Happy 5th. It's so funny that we got married the same day, and then we kind of did the same thing for our 5th anniversary. As you can imagine, the boat here is a little smaller, not really a dance floor and all together, not that big, but it was so fun. Dinner in courses, cruising up the finger lake and back and nothing to do but watch the sunset and be together, for a few hours.
Oh, and I'm going to have to make those cookies, they look yummy!
Post a Comment