Here are a few things we've been up to lately:
Jacob and Timmy taking a stroll at the science center.
Katie and the boys at the beach on Lake Erie.
This is Jacob getting dressed a second time after he got back in the water when I turned my back. He went home dressed just how he is in the chair and wasn't very happy about it at first.
Rebecca and Aaron playing in the sand at the beach.
Jacob's dream activity: "touch the police car!"
This picture shows off Rebecca's walking skills! Here she is mid-step at the AMAZING Librarium in the Lakewood Public Library. Katie and I decided we want one of these in Ann Arbor, maybe in our houses. :) Rebecca is wearing one of my old outfits, so please note that as well.
Jacob and Timmy touching the turtles at the Lake Erie Science Center.
We had a blast here today! The kids enjoyed a star show while we were there but I didn't get any pictures of the planetarium. The kids got to witness their first Vandegraaff generator demonstration today and when they showed a big picture of Venus Rebecca called out "baa!" (her word for ball)
Rebecca getting to know a Sudan plated lizard.
And the bald eagle picture is for Independence Day tomorrow. Sorry it's so blurry, I noticed they had that bird at the science center just as we were heading back inside. They really are such pretty birds. Jacob was fascinated by the dead mice in the owl and hawk cages so we had a very short circle of life lesson. :)
We're having a great time! More pictures and - I'm hoping - videos to come, if blogger is nice to me when I try to upload them (it hasn't been lately)! The one of the boys touching the turtle and of course any of Rebecca walking around are must-sees!
1 comment:
Go forth unto the Ohio... and there you shall be endowed with power from on high :)
Post a Comment