
I've made brownies with York Peppermint Patties before, but chopping them up was something new with this recipe. The recipe for this week makes a pretty good brownie, but I prefer leaving the patties whole, I've decided. The mint flavor doesn't blend into the batter quite as well that way, but the patty doesn't melt like crazy when it's left whole, which makes for a prettier brownie. But these tasty, minty brownies are a delicious, fudgy concoction, so be sure to check out Karen's blog,
Welcome to Our Crazy Blessed Life to get the recipe and give it a try! I think these would be excellent with a side of ice cream, like just about any brownie! The majority of these are coming with me tonight while I go help a friend clean her apartment she just moved out of. I really hope there are several ladies there to share with!
Sorry I missed out on Tarte Noir last week. I was out of town through Wednesday and thought I'd get to it after I got back but decided to just play hooky for that week. Stay tuned for next week: Lots of Ways Banana Cake! Yum!
1 comment:
That looks so yummy!! I love warm brownies with vanilla ice cream!
Post a Comment