I've got similar photos of Kiffer eating his socks in that same living room...and photos of him in the leaves in the same front yard. Can you tell I miss A2 right now? ;)
Dear Rebecca, You are a very cute baby, just like your brother Jacob. I assured your father when I hung out with him in good old Soda Springs tonight, that he did, indeed, still have the cutest babies in the world.
4 comments:
I've got similar photos of Kiffer eating his socks in that same living room...and photos of him in the leaves in the same front yard. Can you tell I miss A2 right now? ;)
She is so very sweet...and so very happy! Can't wait to be in Ann Arbor to see her in person! Give her and Jacob an extra snuggle from me!
better socks than hearing aids, eh?
:)
Dear Rebecca,
You are a very cute baby, just like your brother Jacob. I assured your father when I hung out with him in good old Soda Springs tonight, that he did, indeed, still have the cutest babies in the world.
Post a Comment