Monday he received a box of books and puzzles from one set of grandparents. I didn't think to take a video this day. But you can see he is putting his new bike helmet to good use. Always good to be prepared in case grandma sent a snake-in-a-can or some other risky sort of present.
Here is Jacob loving his Tuesday present from Aunt Tess and Uncle Kevin. I tried to get him to say their names that afternoon: when I tried to get him to say "Aunt" he said it, quickly followed by "a dug!" (bug). I knew then we still had work to do, and luckily we have made improvements since then. He repeated "Kevin" and "Tess" Monday night, and very nicely at that.
3 comments:
Kevin's convinced he was also saying "Boss," which is how Kevin lovingly refers to Sweet Baby Ray's. Thank you soooo much for posting that video! It is so cute! I'm glad he was so happy and knew what it was.
You forgot to mention how he headed straight to the kitchen to prepare some barbecue pork on which to try his sauce.
And was he generous enough to share with you?
Post a Comment