I can't remember - did you throw that bike away at LS post-mission or did someone else take that picture? Cause that appears to be Liberty Square but I'm not sure why you would have kept that thing past freshman year given the condition it was in. Refresh my memory if you will.
It was in excellent condition throughout my Freshman year, during my mission, and throughout my sophomore year. It perseveres in excellent condition in some rubbish heap somewhere.
2 comments:
I can't remember - did you throw that bike away at LS post-mission or did someone else take that picture? Cause that appears to be Liberty Square but I'm not sure why you would have kept that thing past freshman year given the condition it was in. Refresh my memory if you will.
It was in excellent condition throughout my Freshman year, during my mission, and throughout my sophomore year. It perseveres in excellent condition in some rubbish heap somewhere.
Post a Comment